dissabte, 31 de desembre de 2011

Ti’l the world ends

101_0718

101_0729

101_0714

“Home is where your heart is”

That’s the way I’m feeling right now. This year is coming to its end and I’m feeling kind of nosthalgic because it has been a very important  time in my life. 2011 was not supposed to be as fun as it has been, and that’s why I wanna say good bye in the greatest mood ever, and HELLO to this 2012, which I hope to be as  cool as this year was. Plus I’m so grateful for everything that’s happening in my life, to all those people: if you ever read it, and I know some of you will, hope you still by my side all years long. Loveu.

And to all of you, bloggers, have the happiest new year ever and remember “world doesn’t always has to be perfect, if you’ve a problem, solve it, change it or leave it”.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comentaris:

  1. I hope you have a good and happy new year! kisses :)

    ResponElimina
  2. Solo me paso por aquí para desearte FELIZ AÑO NUEVO cariño!!
    y que todos los proyectos y propósitos que te plantes salgan adelante!! :)
    un besito;Claire.
    c.o.c.o.

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx