dilluns, 5 de desembre de 2011

Le rouje

miranda-kerr-dream-angels-push-up-bra-01-horz

I actually love this colour! And I donnot know you but… I’m starting to get ready for x-mas and new year’s eve! I think red is gorgeous for beginning a new year or to celebrate Christmas night with your family and friends. Have you decided which colour you’ll be wearing? I think green-bottle would be a good choice too! Well, lucky me in Barcelona there are so many shops… sure it will be unique!

P.S: The quality of the photos is not the best, sorry!

3 comentaris:

  1. I love the dress Miranda Kerr is wearing!

    xx

    ResponElimina
  2. Aiii, viendo esta entrada tuya con esos vestidos me recuerda aún más a mi entrada que acabo de hacer sobre los vestidos de Nochevieja que podría llevar al cotillón... Quizá podrías ayudarme, ¡me interesa vuestra opinión!

    ResponElimina
  3. estoy deseando hacerme con un vestido rojo para nocheviejaa!
    xx,

    http://dirtyglams.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx