diumenge, 22 de maig de 2011

High School is over, hi selectivity!

It’s confirmed, high school is over! Now we’ve to go straight on to the selectivity and then COLLEGE! I’m so nervous about marks, I know I’ve got it, but a girl like me is always nervous about that stuff hahaha.

On Friday night we went to celebrate it with a party in Alcudia with my class, it was really fun! We went to have dinner and then to the beach to celebrate it. Later we went to the pubs to dance with the other guys!

248731_10150181394112554_525037553_7397351_2517615_n

xxx

x

3 comentaris:

  1. :D también acabo de acabar el instituto y digo hola a selectividad! mucha suerte!!

    un beso :)

    ResponElimina
  2. Congrats on finishing high school! :D Look forward for more updates & fashion post :D

    XoXo

    http://pretzyness.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina
  3. Ahora selectividad. ¡Mucha suerte Xisca!

    abrazos melburnianos <3

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx