dissabte, 23 d’abril de 2011

Spring has sprung

Hi pretty babes! How’re you doing? I’m heaving the most relaxing time EVER. Since Wednesday we’re on holidays so I’m trying to not doing a thing these days. Like for example today. It has been Sant Jordi’s day, the book day. I went to Palma because my boyfriend was selling books (he’s adorable) so I’ve gone shopping because I needed a new black cardigan from Zara (I won’t show you the picture because I think all you know how a black cardigan is), a grey t-shirt that I’ve seen and felt in love immediately from H&M and a nude sunglasses I was looking for from H&M.

 IMAG0064 IMAG0065

IMAG0068 I’ve not bought any book today, but if you’re in any of the catalan countries, tell me, have you bought any book? And if you’re not from here, have you bought any book lately which you’ve felt in love?

xxx

2 comentaris:

  1. Nice shopping! I've been looking for a cropped tee like that! Love the ground sunnies too! ♥

    This is the first time I visit your blog and I think this is very nice! :) I follow you now! Hope you can follow me back if you like my blog! ♥

    xx

    Minna

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx