divendres, 15 d’abril de 2011

FRIDAY

SAM_1828   Yes honeys, it’s Friday! I’ve been waiting for this day to arrive since lot of time. Next week exams are finishing and holidays are beginning, but I really won’t call them holidays… All day and all night studying don’t sound like holiday hahaha. Soo, it was the outfit I’ve chosen today for going to school, I love wearing shirt, it’s one of the most comfy clothes ever.

Tomorrow it’s the Acampallengua in Campos, it’s gonna be freaking amazing! I went two years before in Sa Pobla, and it was just a mad experience. Obrint Pas and Oprimits are gonna be there this year, so I think we can definitely say that we’ll enjoy one of the best nights EVER.

SAM_1834The ticket 

Well I think I may won’t update anymore until Sunday or Monday, so I really hope you to enjoy this weekend.

x

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx