diumenge, 20 de febrer de 2011

NY fashion week

 looks3 looks30 looks37 looks45 looks84 normal_looks50
Hi babies! I was just checking the fashion blog TRENDENCIAS when I saw an amazing report about NY fashion week streetstyle (HERE you’re the link). There are more photos about amazing people looking great, from spectacular and elaborated looks to some others more much simple but both nice. I'm in love with soft colours like salmon, as that man jacket, or sand colour, and I just read that this year are going to be very on, but first of all soft pink, this is the one I'm gonna love this year.
xxx
X

2 comentaris:

  1. Que envidia me da, siempre he querido poder ir a alguna fashion week.. un besazo!

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx