diumenge, 13 de febrer de 2011

come what may…

 DSC01160 DSC01122 yesterday me and babe went for a walk on the countryside and it just couldn’t go better. It was a very very quiet day but full of good moments and emotions. Out little cat “Fusteta” joined us in those good moments, she’s just so tranquil and wonderful, and she’s very big right now, I mean comparing it with one year before when we found her! I’m sorry for not updating a lot those days, I’ve been very busy with school, and the free time I have I like spending it with family and friends. And I think it’s getting worse until June, until I’ve done the selectivity. I’m sorry, never imagined this could be so shit!
Hope you’ll heaving great times.
xxx
X

5 comentaris:

  1. Me encanta como te has cortado el fleco (:

    Abrazos melburnianos.

    ResponElimina
  2. Te has cortado el flequillo?
    Te queda genial :)

    ResponElimina
  3. que gato mas precioso !
    me encataaaa !
    besitos
    G
    pasate: www.littlemissrosebow.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina
  4. Lovely couple! Ens veim avui vespre pel Cuplé? muaaa

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx