diumenge, 23 de gener de 2011

WORK

SAM_1752

Should be studying, not being in twitter, facebook or blogging… But things are like those ha! Because of my lack of concentration at home, that last week I went some days to the library, and it will still so. On Friday I’ve got Geography exam and I really want to have a good mark, I need it! So I’m applying a lot. On Friday we went partying with some friends to the Marítim, but next morning I woke up with an enormous head-ache and sore throat, so here I am, at home, sick as someone can be… I’ve promised myself taken the best of me in this 2011, so gonna work work work work!! What about your last weeks babes?

xxx

X

1 comentari:

  1. Muchísima suerte con los exámenes, estamos todos igual.
    Por cierto, ¿tienes twitter? yo soy @mymelstarbucks por si quieres seguirme :)

    Huellas piectilares.

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx