dijous, 2 de desembre de 2010

Man Down

Snapshot_20101128_6

Hi you guys :) How are you doing? I’m a bit sick so I have to stay home… Hate not being able to go to school, cuz I loose lots of classes, and furthermore today I had and exam, so yes, man down! And it’s me. This week we’ve done 6 exams and my head is over, sooo over. In 9 days I’m off to Scotland to see my babes back, I miss them so terribly. They told us that this week has not stopped snowing so it’s full of white everywhere *_*, I’m so excited. I’ve found some photos from Scotland that I just love, so here you are :)

edimburgo

ñ

glasgow-city_1009447c

1250227592PYaVGyC

I just can’t love Scotland no more, It’s an amazing country! All it’s culture, traditions, way of life… I swore that If I’m able to see some of those images with my own eyes, I would be the happiest person ever! Just love this kind of cities from the north because they’re so gothic, and remind me a lot (yes they do) to Harry Potter films hahaha, no kidding, but some scenes from HP were filmed in the last photo (Glenfinnan Viaduct). The country is sooo green, and the sky so grey… I think they hide some magic :)

xxx

X

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx