diumenge, 14 de novembre de 2010

Gràcies per aquets minuts restants…

vSAM_1339 SAM_1349
Yesterday I went shopping with my sweetie. It was a very very stressing evening! We went to take the underground in Son Fuster and it was such a comedy find the right way where the train leaves… OMG terrible. We had to wait for 30 minutes, but until time was coming, we made some photos. Not everything happens for bad.
So, just gone to the city and went to the Gran Hotel because I had to join a course about Classic Culture. After we went to Women Secret to see the new collection and I just fell in love with too much things. I buy some of them and after just gone to the Corte Inglés to buy my new Pink case and Pink headphones for my Ipod :) Love em.
And today… Lot LOT LOT of work. This two next weeks seem to be hard, so I’ll be hard working too.
What about your weekend guys?

4 comentaris:

  1. Sweet like rich chocolate from godiva...
    Running off my tongue like syrupy strawberry drippings...
    My Coco Chanel...a special blend...

    Thanks.

    ResponElimina
  2. Aprovecha cada minuto, no te estreses, hay tiempo para todo :)


    (miau)

    ResponElimina
  3. Claro que si, hay que disfrutar, muy chulas las fotos ^^

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx