diumenge, 10 d’octubre de 2010

101010

Hi darlings! How are you doing? This is being one of the most relaxed weekends I’ve ever had. Yesterday night me and Joan went to the city to have dinner in Tast, a magnific  restaurant in Palma where all the meals are little dishes with one or two pieces of some delicatessen. I love it, and I personally enjoy going there!

This evening I met Mariana for going to the football because my baby (Joan) is playing his first official match in Binissalem, I’m so nervous for seeing him playing in my own village, so proud of him!

And guys… I’ve a big deal, I’m in love with this phone:

Nokia-C3-attbut it’s a bit expensive. Can you tell me how you do for saving some money? I just can’t avoid not saving money, but I want that phone right now!!

5

By the way, I’ve found this amazing look of Whitney Port in my images carpet. Don’t you love it? I think I’ll copy it some day.

xxx

X

3 comentaris:

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx