divendres, 24 de setembre de 2010

Wave your flag

SAM_1119

SAM_1124

SAM_1131

SAM_1133

SAM_1136

SAM_1137

SAM_1138

Hello guys! How has it been? I’m so proud of my life right now, every thing is on it’s way! This week Scottish guys have came to visit us, a kind of exchange with them. Our high school makes it with the pupils that have got more than a 7 at English.

Sooo, at first I was a bit embarrassed because I didn’t know what to say or what to talk about, but when I met Leigh (mybaby) I immediately knew that we were like soul sisters. She’s became like my little sister, I love her sooooo much! We loved the same clothes, the same music, the same ALL. I’m gonna miss her so much, but lucky us in December is our turn to go there! :)

I’m so excited.

xxx

X

3 comentaris:

  1. (disfruta de la fiesta, aquí te regalo un sombrerito) :)

    ResponElimina
  2. que guapa en las fotos! ^^
    en un instituto de aquí también han hecho algo así, ahora están en Suecia y dicen que ha sido increíble! ya nos irás contando:)

    ResponElimina
  3. Wow! Looks like you has a blast! I love your blog, it's so cute and fun!

    http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow me :D

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx