divendres, 17 de setembre de 2010

VERMADA10’

Wiiiiiiiiii-ha!! Vermada is here, god I cannot believe it, I’m sooo excited! Tomorrow is the wine party, we go and have lunch in the square all the village together dressed like in the photo of “vermadors” and after lot of party drinking winewinewinewine from Binissalem!

On Sunday we tread grapes for doing wine, it’s a contest and the quicker ones wine! It’s my first year *_*. Well, here you are a pic from last year in lunch with Marta.

LGIM0130

xxx

X

8 comentaris:

  1. Me encantaría volver por Baleares, seguro que seguirá igual de bonito o más.

    Un comentario en el oído.

    ResponElimina
  2. pásalo en grande:) ya nos contarás! un besote enorrrme:)

    ResponElimina
  3. Awe, thank you soo much :)! I bought the dress in Barcelona :)

    Take a peek!
    www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

    best regards from Sweden
    /MALIN

    ResponElimina
  4. Party Party & more Party! :D
    Un besazo!

    ResponElimina
  5. Que buena pintaaaa, fiesta es lo que em hacía falta a mí ahora mismo! Pásalo requetebien! :)

    ResponElimina
  6. Que envidia, se nota que lo pasais de muertee!
    Un besazo!

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx