divendres, 10 de setembre de 2010

Rutina

DSC_0771

I’m so excited, 3 days and I’ll be on the senior year! Yuuuuhu ^^ I can’t wait no more, I’m so nervous… I’ve got all my books, pens, bag, etc. ready. So, are you coming back to some routine? I hope being able to have everything OK, good marks you know, I really need leaving from Mallorca and go to Barcelona to study.

By the way, last night we went on a camping at Mariana’s house, sa Vinyeta, and we have had just so much fun, and I’ve just fell in love with this song, LOVE IT.

 cooler than me – mike posner

xxx

X

6 comentaris:

  1. Yo empiezo el miércoles con la rutina. Suerte.

    (Una linda cámara para
    retratar la linda Barcelona).

    ResponElimina
  2. odio que te conozcas y tengas claras las cosas! jajjajaja
    yo tambien empiezo el lunes VV
    xxx

    ResponElimina
  3. Hola :) aixi q ets de binissalem! jo soc de bcn, pero tnk famili a mallorca i tenc una casa a inca.
    Jo vaig començar dimecres s'escola u.u
    molta sort!

    ResponElimina
  4. beautiful photot, i hope you have fun senior year!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina
  5. si, ya empieza la rutina v.V
    un beso guapa!

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx