diumenge, 12 de setembre de 2010

A part of my summer, share yours with me!

SAM_0595in the end of school’s party

SAM_0940in Alcúdia with family 

SAM_0974Our apartment in Alcúdia

39253_1363814207925_1008714797_786551_216293_nsay NO to bullfights 

HOLA

in the movie filming with guys from the team

Dudes… Tomorrow back to school! I don’t know if being sad or happy, really now don’t know, LOL. This may be the worst year of my school time, some people say that senior year is even worst than college, I’m fuc**** scared. I’m melancholic so I’ve updated some photos from summer, some of the best moments, those that stay in mind for a looooong looooooooong time :)

xxx

X

7 comentaris:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment!!
    yea, you should visit Paris :)

    www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

    best regards from Sweden

    ResponElimina
  2. thanks for sharing.. looks like a happy time..

    ResponElimina
  3. es una pena que se acabe el verano...que tengas una vuelta buena a clase
    xx

    ResponElimina
  4. Me gustan las fotos :)
    Y comparto totalmente la opinión de la pancarta...que barbaridad..
    Un besazo!

    ResponElimina
  5. Hola xisca
    aunque no te hayas podido hacer seguidora te incluyo en el sorteo. Suerte y besos

    ResponElimina
  6. mañana otra vez a la rutina :S hahaha
    un beso, pris & sol

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx