dissabte, 4 de setembre de 2010

Magic, magic, maaagic

Pursuit of happiness is over. I’ve finally found it! Today I came back with the guys from “Nos veremos en el infierno”, have had lunch with Beatriz and Martín and after we’ve gone to see a bit of filming with all the other ones.

I’ve met Daniela Costa, an amazing actress that has worked in “M.I.R” and “al salir de clase” between a lot of other projects; Ruth Díaz from “M.I.R”, “Hospital central”, “amar en tiempos revueltos”…; Raul Prieto from “la señora” and “amar en tiempos revueltos” and Valentin Paredes a very known actor who has appeared in lots of tv movies, theatre…

LGIM0031

RUTH DÍAZ LGIM0034

RAUL PRIETO LGIM0036

DANIELA COSTA LGIM0030

VALENTIN PAREDES

So you know… I think it has been the most exciting summer all over my life! Plus, this evening I went shopping and bought a shoes, an Albin skirt (the north texture, you know inspired in the last D&G collection) and a normal black cardigan.

SAM_1082-horz

SAM_1086-horz-horz

SAM_1099

Well this has been my amazing day, what about your summer? Have you done something special?

xxx

X

10 comentaris:

  1. Pero qué divertido suena. Y muy buenas compras.

    ResponElimina
  2. Suena relindo.
    Un comentario en el oído.

    ResponElimina
  3. Las cuñas son preciosas y la falda tambien, muy D&G
    XOXO
    http://elereadmy.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
  4. En madrid, en el salon de la moda :)
    Q zapatos más bonitos y qué guapos todos :)
    mua!

    ResponElimina
  5. dioos me encanta la falda, es super bonita!
    y los zapatos!!^^
    un besito:)

    ResponElimina
  6. Cuanto famosillo!!
    Muy bonitos los zapatos :)

    xxx

    ResponElimina
  7. I just can agree with you haha =)

    Thank you so much for following me!!! =D
    I'm gonna talk about various subjects : fashion, art, books, movies etc. Hope you will like it!! =)

    xoxo.

    ResponElimina
  8. Però és que m'encanten ses sabates. Jo en tenc unes de fixades ja per aquest hivern ;) Un beso titi!!

    ResponElimina
  9. Me encanta tu blog, preciosos los zapatos :)
    XX.

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx