dilluns, 20 de setembre de 2010

Made for walking

Captura

3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi you guys!

This is the new collection of Marypaz, a shoe shop that I personally love. These booties are just amazing. Love this camel colour (I recognise it doesn’t like me much in clothes but I do like in shoes), I think that they seem just pretty and warm for winter. Don’t you think so? May can be mixed with a skinny jeans, a basic white t-shirt… On 4th of October is my saint, so I think my mum knows which is my present, LOL.

xxx

X

2 comentaris:

  1. Que preciosidad!!
    Intentare hacerme con ellos jaja

    xxx

    ResponElimina
  2. OMG! me encantan esas mountain boots color camel!
    procuraré hacerme con unas... pero sin tacon! jajajjaja
    un beso♥
    xo!

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx