dijous, 19 d’agost de 2010

WP

Hi guys, today I wanna talk to you about Whitney Port. I’m in love with this girl lifestyle, she has worked for Teen Vogue, Diane Von Furstenberg and currently she’s working as fashion designer in People’s Revolution.

She is (in my opinion) one of the greatest it girls of the moment, because she’s using a lady touch mixed with the young fresh smell. She’s starring THE CITY, a MTV reality show based on her life, as personal as fashion.

a6403d54bbe07706_Whitney_Port-horz 

gallery_main-Whitney-Port-Workout-Playlist-0611104-horz

whitney_port (1)-horz

Whitney_Port_Debuts_cf84[1]-horz

whitney_port-horz

I’m addicted too to her blog, http://whitneyport.celebuzz.com/, she use to write there her daily histories and I think is kinda fun!

So If you’ve liked her, don’t doubt visiting her blog.

xxx

X

7 comentaris:

  1. Me encanta esta chica, xro creo que me quedo cn Olivia Palermo^^
    me gusta tu blog, te sigo!
    Xxx

    ResponElimina
  2. jajaja, soy de un pueblo de la comunidad valencia(:, dónde hablamos valenciano.
    Besos, bonito blog.

    ResponElimina
  3. Xisca:) Cuánto tiempo sin pasar (soy Paz) jaja!
    Me encanta esta chica, sobretodo por su forma de vida; hace deporte, pasea, etc. por lo que veo de todo:)
    Un beso y espero pasarme pronto por aquí!

    ResponElimina
  4. Qué buena selección de estilismos!! Me encantan!!

    ResponElimina
  5. Qué bonito el bikini beige-negro! :)

    Y genial lo del Ipod! un besito

    ResponElimina
  6. és que m'encanta, m'encanta, m'encanta i m'encanta.. *_*

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx