divendres, 27 d’agost de 2010

MOVIE: Nos veremos en el infierno

ey dudes! Do you remember when I talked to you about that I was going to see the filming of a movie? Yeeeep, yesterday I went! It was an AMAZING experience. The decoration was in an old convent of nuns in Lloret, Mallorca. As principal actors there were yesterday Toni Isbert and Esther Collado, they were soo nice, well ALL THE TEAM was so nice :) They made me laugh, being surprised… And the greatest photograph Pau Torrens made me some photos that I will show you when he’ll send me, in a table full of blood (I finished red everywhere). The movie director is Martín Garrido Barón, son of Martín Garrido Ramis (painter, movie director, writer…) and the fabulous actress Beatriz Barón.
HOLA
WITH SOME GUYS FROM THE TEAM
I would like to have gone with my friends to the western water park, but I really think it’s a moment I will never forget. Next Saturday I’m going to come back again and I’ll have lunch with the team.
xxx
X

6 comentaris:

  1. I follow yoou!
    So follow me?
    Kisses!

    ResponElimina
  2. no, empiezo segundo ( el social) y estoy cagadisima xdxd
    y encima nos van a hinchar a hablarnos de la uni y yo sin saber que hacer jajajajja
    un besito guapa!!

    ResponElimina
  3. Gracias por comentar:)
    la peli esa la sacaran en españa? habrá que verla :P

    tienes que coger en youtube y darle a insertar y eso lo copias y lo pegas en HTML de la entrada y cambias el heith por 25, sale dos veces asi que cambialo dos veces

    :)

    besitoss

    ResponElimina
  4. Que guay, lo pasaste genial ehh??jeje
    Un besazo!!

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx