dimarts, 17 d’agost de 2010

Last week- random

This last week has been amazing! Last weekend was partying all day. On Thursday we went to see a representation of the history of Mallorca in Alcúdia and after to see a shooting stars rain.

SAM_1026

SAM_1022 

On Friday It was THE CONCERT, no words for it

SAM_1033 SAM_1036

On saturday it was Flower Power party, I really enjoyed there! Lots of fun, laughs and friends everywhere. On sunday there were some fireworks in Ca’n Picafort so we went too. Its kinda fun because the fireworks are shoot with the sound of the music, so cool.

And finally yesterday. I was all day with girls, love ‘em! In the evening I went to buy my new I-pod touch, I think this gadget is amazing :)

SAM_1041

I really think that the best we can do is enjoy til’ school arrives.

xxx

X

2 comentaris:

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx