dissabte, 21 d’agost de 2010

College

College style is back. I think it’s gonna be very useful in my new school year :) As you can see it has been a continue introduction of clothes that gives woman the innocence of a teenager girl. First lolita, then naïf, now college… What do you think about this new trend?

diesel-black_mode_large_qualite_es dnky_mode_large_qualite_es dnky_mode_large_qualite_es (1) dnky_mode_large_qualite_es (2) paul-joe_mode_large_qualite_es peter-jenhsen_mode_large_qualite_es

photos and video taken from www.elle.es

And here you are the video from DKNY: New York fashion weel fall/winter 2010-2011.

What do you think about it? Which is your favourite new trend?

xxx

X

9 comentaris:

  1. A mí me encanta ese estilo!
    Gracias por pasar :)

    xoxo

    ResponElimina
  2. Me gustan los outfits, son muy trendy:)
    Un besazo Xisca.

    ResponElimina
  3. Yo tiraría más a las chaquetas desestructuradas de Alexander Wang pero bueno...

    ResponElimina
  4. Ví el otro las tendencias de esta nueva temporada, y quitando el camel..

    mua!

    ResponElimina
  5. me encanta tu blog!
    te sigo! ;)
    muaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    ResponElimina
  6. No es el estilo que mas me entusiasme pero lo prefiero al estilo lolita y al naïf, aunque adore los barbour, no se que tendran...
    besos!

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx