dissabte, 28 d’agost de 2010

Back to school

Halo :)

I start to realise that school’s back is on the corner… So nervous! Because of that I wanted to make a post with some things I need before it begun, and some ideas taken from the web of TEEN VOGUE magazine.

Desktop2

I need some jeggins, they are more comfortable than jeans and not so obvious as leggins, LOVE ‘EM! Some moccasins because they’re gonna be a big trend in high-school clothes, a hat for cold days of autumn, and of course my HP computer and my Ipod are gonna accompany me everywhere.

stsl-school-house-08 stsl-school-house-01 Looks taken from TEEN VOGUE

As you can see, denim is gonna hit hard in young people this autumn.. I’m excited for seeing what’s coming in winter :) Anyway is normal that denim would be the perfect piece in a closet, it’s really comfortable, and what a student need is being comfortable on it’s study days.

and here I let you one of the songs that motivates me more, EMPIRE STATE OF MIND.

 

Sooo, are you as nervous as me for beginning this new school year/work?

xxx

X

9 comentaris:

  1. me encantan esos mocasines marrones, unos como esos serán mi proxima compra y los leggins vaqueros desteñidos siempre me gustaron mucho¡¡
    yo tambien te sigo, me parece que tu blog me va a interesar:)
    un besito

    ResponElimina
  2. I must wear the same uniform one year more in the school. I'm lucky for this part, but I'pe wear in fashion!
    Kisses, Paz.

    ResponElimina
  3. gracias guapa :)
    y de nada

    ese ordenador que as puesto ahi es el que estoy usando ahora mismo hahaha
    besitos guapa

    ResponElimina
  4. love those gray jeggings! and i loved the teen vogue editorial :)

    xoxoxox
    http://thevixenmix.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
  5. me encantan los jeggins degradé!
    un beeeso!

    ResponElimina
  6. Me gustan los looks, pero los jeggins no me van mucho. besos

    ResponElimina
  7. Me quedo con los jeans y con los jeggins (de estos últimos todavía no tengo). Los leggins no me gustan y me parecen un poco vulgares.

    x

    ResponElimina
  8. Me encantan esos jenas sin cremalelta, me parecen super geniale!!!

    ¡Besitos fashionistas!
    http://stylefashionfamous.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx