diumenge, 11 de juliol de 2010

TIME TO VERBENES!

Hello boys and girls! How are you doing? My summer is being as much relaxed as it can be. Some parties, beach everyday, sun, waves…

A friend of my family is film director and has invited me to spend some days in the filming with them, I’m so excited! I’ll go and I’ll se how a film works, how can a film being seen behind cameras.

Next week on 22 I’ve got my car test, but since then, I’ve started going to “verbenes”, village parties, they are awesome! I swear that people who’s living in town don’t know what this is, it’s so different.

Yesterday in Biniali, a town of 2000 persons if it arrives, there were like 3000 in the street dancing! THAT WAS AMAZING.

SAM_0786

And today I’m going to watch the new one of Shrek in 3D :)

Have you seen it? I’m in love with it LOL.

xxx

X

7 comentaris:

  1. Sales preciosa en la foto!
    Disfruta muchísimo de las fiestas;)
    Ya me contarás.
    Un besazo enorme cielo

    ResponElimina
  2. suerte con el examen! ^^
    un besito enorrrrme.

    ResponElimina
  3. Pásatelo bien en el rodaje. Qué divertido!

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponElimina
  4. Tengo ganas yo de ver Shrek 4! :) pásalo muy bien y suerte para el examen.

    mua

    ResponElimina
  5. I haven't watched the new Shrek yet, let me know how it is!

    Good luck with your car test :)

    xox cathy.

    ResponElimina
  6. Hola!!!

    Mucha suerte con el examen de conducir!!! recuerdo que para mi fue muy traumatico... pero al final se pasa!

    te invito a visitar mi blog, que despues de estar un monton de tiempo sin escribir he vuelto!

    bss

    trendywave.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx