diumenge, 4 de juliol de 2010

PRADA AUTUMN-WINTER 2010

 

prada autumwinter 10-11

prada-campana-campaign-2010-miranda-kerr-angela-lindvall-9

prada-campana-campaign-2010-miranda-kerr-angela-lindvall-11

This is how PRADA is coming for next autumn-winter. I’m in love with those looks! I may won’t be able to pay Prada’s prices, but I really hope that some low-cost companies would do some clones. Tonalities are dark with sad colours, but textures are so cool. They took me back to 50s and 60s years, I’m in love with clothes from that times.

Wool is going to be the most used textures and prints are very varied. You can see a sober woman, getting free. LOVE IT! By the way, war print appears too, what do you think about it? I really don’t like it but… I can accept it LOL.

XXX

X

6 comentaris:

  1. siempre me han gustado los anuncios de Prada :)
    un besooooooote!

    ResponElimina
  2. These are pretty :)

    I feel sorry for the one model who doesn't have a gorgeous guy draped over her in every shot :(
    She must feel so left out haha.

    xx miss anonymous.

    ResponElimina
  3. Me encanta Prada;)
    Y tu blog,claramente.
    Pásate por el mío si te apetece

    ResponElimina
  4. Me gusta mucho Prada, pero con el calor que hace ahora mismo, casi no puedo imaginar jersys, abrigos... ; )

    www.estanochesoyunaprincesa.com

    ResponElimina
  5. me alegra k te gustara la entrada de los zapatos, la verdad es k donde este un buen tacon! cuidate esos pies k son para toda la vida ehh jeje, aunque se nos vayan los ojos detras de unos taconazos increibles, tenemos k tenerlo en cuenta :P
    me encanta tu blog tambien! :P
    xoxo
    http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
  6. Hola guapa! cómo va el veranito? :)

    mua

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx