dissabte, 5 de juny de 2010

RANDOM

 

Hi guys! How’s it going? Sorry, so so so sorry for not updating... Time is not enough and I think it’s running out. I think that if I work hard I’ll be able to have the mark that I want, but you know, just WORKING HARD.

While I’ll be preparing all... Some little of party wont be bad for the body, isn’t it? And plus, next Friday is going to the the BIG SCHOOL ENDING PARTY.

I let you some random photos, since next post!

SAM_0528 SAM_0529 SAM_0530 Snapshot_20100605_4 

xxx

Xisca

6 comentaris:

  1. como molan las uñas !
    una pasada:D

    ResponElimina
  2. uooo xisca me encantan los tacones y las uñas! espero que el final de curso te vaya perfecto que seguro q consigues todo lo q te propongas, ya se q hace tiempo q no hablamos y eso, pero me hacia ilu ponerte un comentario :) una besada(L)

    ResponElimina
  3. :O :O :O those nails are awesome :)
    great blog :D
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx