diumenge, 20 de juny de 2010

Good life

 

Hi boys and girls :)

How’re you doing? Are you heaving a refreshing summer beginning?

I’m heaving the most relaxing weekend since... Well, I can’t even remember. I’ve already finished high school, so now I’M FREE! I can remember last year in that same moment, me thinking about if they were going to accept me in high school, if i would be able to pass my EOI exams, how was first of high school going to be... nervous on skin, you know. And now, i just can think about how fast time goes on, all the people I’ve met, all the moments we’ve shared, etc.

I’m starting to be melancholy because I know that there are some persons that I won’t see next year, and I don’t like that idea... But the road goes on, and I really have to concentrate in my future, in 2nd of high school, and start to practice for heaving good marks.

And if there’s someone who’s reading my blog and is nervous to know if 1st is difficult, I just can say that working hard, you’ll be able to get far. On my first and second quarter I was nervous because my marks weren’t good enough, I was super sad and my world was going down. But once I read "The world does not move for people who triumphs, it does for people who fall and decides to succeed"

So nothing more to say that hope that all you, being studying, being working, or doing whatever, have the greatest summer of all your life.

On Friday me and Joan went to Alcúdia to dinner and go for a walk at the beach. It was a totally relaxing night, full of good moments and love:)

SAM_0642

SAM_0646

And yesterday we went to Palma, to remember old times and to buy swim clothes for we both.

Mine are those:

SAM_0662

SAM_0664

I love this bikini because I think that lace is really femme and this colour is really pure, is really innocent you know? I love it.

And yes, we went for a walk to the nice gardens near of the cathedral. Sorry for not heaving pictures of them, someday I’ll show you how they are.

SAM_0650

And talking about fashion... The other day I was looking inside H&M magazine’s web, and I just saw that amazing dress. I fall in love at moment.

4569043578_5dfd1a0a33_o

Isn’t beautiful? I think it’s the dress of my summer, I really have to get it, it looks so good... Have you seen it in some store? I went to H&M of Palma but it wasn’t there.

And I wanted to show you another bikinis that I want too!

Captura

I went to the shop yesterday but there were just top pieces... Why does women just buy slip? What a mystery :)

Well, are you heaving any interesting new? Is it raining in where you are? Sunshine?

xxx

X

11 comentaris:

  1. I love the white lace bikini! It's so cute :)

    xx miss anonymous.

    ResponElimina
  2. Vaya, muchisimas gracias por tu comentario! Y encima tenemos algo en comun: una de mis peliculas favoritas del mundo es Moulin Rouge tambien! jaja

    Un besazo
    xx

    Redhead in Law

    ResponElimina
  3. Have fun this summer... I love the bikini that you bought. I love the color. And that H&M dress is fabulous, I hope you get it. xoxo

    ResponElimina
  4. omg i love that white bikini! so classy! and that dress is stunning. ahh summer :)

    ResponElimina
  5. I really love your bikini!! it´s absolutely fantastic!! xoxo!

    ResponElimina
  6. yo tampoco pienso seguir con griego, ni de coña jajaja

    ResponElimina
  7. Que frase tan genial la de arriba, me quedo con ella ;)

    Sí, que es bonito es el vestido de H&M sí! y el bikini blanco es precioso, de dónde es?

    Un besote

    ResponElimina
  8. qué vestido más bonito, yo tb estoy enamorada!!!
    gracias por tu comment
    un besito

    ResponElimina
  9. Me encanta cómo eres de positiva y de echada para adelante. Con esa actitud vas a arrasar. El vestido es precioso. Disfruta mucho de este verano.


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponElimina
  10. Me acabo de enamorar del vestido! :O
    Disfruta muuucho del verano...
    P.D. La Iglesia no es en Mallorca, sino en Sevilla.
    Besitoooss

    ResponElimina
  11. My summer is being great, I like your blog.
    Great posts

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx