diumenge, 13 de juny de 2010

FUTURE IS COMMING

Hello darlings! How’s it going?
God, I can’t stand that frenetic lifestyle... Party + work + party + work. You know? There’s just no time!
On Friday we celebrated our course ending, so fantastic! We went to dinner at Maremar, a chic club in Platjes de Muro, near Alcudia.
The view was breathtaking, we were in front of the sea.
We had dinner, and finally before leave, we drunk some mojitos, so delicious! I love their flavour. We took some photos, take a taxi and went to the party.
In my opinion there were too many people, but anyway it was fantastic. The dress is of Pepe Jeans, I love it, so red, and it looks so nice :).
28296_1346688742691_1095451659_30849783_657700_n

SAM_0564
SAM_0573
SAM_0581
SAM_0595
SAM_0605
SAM_0609
Changing the issue...
This morning me and Joan have gone to Selva because today’s the "fira de ses herbes", so beautiful! I’ve decided to wear this because I thought it was fresh, don’t you think so?
SAM_0618
I’m in love with this dress, it was from my mum when she was young like me, and 30 years after I’m able to wear it! She made some arrangements and it looks like new. Actually she made it by herself because she was dressmaker.
Oh I almost forgot! The other day we found that little cat in Joan grandma’s house, isn’t lovely?
SAM_0561
And finally, thank you so muchh ESTHER! From http://esterplace.blogspot.com/.
Photobucket
and sorry for not heaving posted it before, I didn’t saw it! (L)

xxx
X

11 comentaris:

  1. Love all the dresses you're wearing in this post... you are so gorgeous. And mojitos? I love 'em too. xoxo

    ResponElimina
  2. Teneis un verano total ya! Que bien, a ver si aqui se queda ya joder!! Estas ESPECTACULAR, que lo sepas!

    xxxx

    ResponElimina
  3. what fun pictures! i love all of your dresses! i need some new summer dresses. that coral red is such a gorgeous color for u!

    ResponElimina
  4. Qué bien lo pasas! Da gusto. Me encanta tu vestido de flores. Es muy original.


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponElimina
  5. Bacardi mojito mmm me encantaa! Bonito blog !

    Besos!

    http://koryvacuum.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
  6. Me encanta el color de labios.
    Yo soy más de caipirinhas ;)
    Besitos

    ResponElimina
  7. Que buena pinta tiene esa terracita! por no hablar del mojito jeje. Y que monada el gatito..

    Un besote

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx