diumenge, 27 de juny de 2010

Bon Voyage

Hi dudes! How are you doing? I’m a little bit sad because my favourite tropical girl has left to L.A. She’s right now doing surf, meeting Californian people… I really envy her!

DSC_2009

But in the other hand… I’m really excited because she’s gonna be here in July in the parties of our village. Is going to be her first SUB URBAN party, and she’ll be with us!

By the way, tomorrow I start the car school, I’m so excited! I’m glad of it, because I’ll be busy all month, now in summer I had no thing to do, so I’ve got a lot of free time and I don’t wanna get bored :). I really hope that in August I’ll be able to have the theory, and next year the practice! I do it this year because I don’t wanna do all  that next… I think that would be too much! So, how was your exam? Was it easy?

xxx

X

4 comentaris:

  1. Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me ha gustado mucho!!
    muy buenas las fotos!!
    y no te preocupes, que volvera prontito jeje
    Besitos desde
    http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
  2. :) a ti por firmar! y ánimo con esa autoescuela!

    ResponElimina
  3. it's so weird hearing the different traditions of other countries.. i'm from cali.. hope your friend enjoys herself!

    ResponElimina
  4. te he conocido gracias a tuenti.Me gusta mucho el diseño de tu blog.Ahora que veo tu entrada, siempre he querido ir a vivir a LA jajaj.Aquí tienes una nueva seguidora.Un besito^

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx