divendres, 7 de maig de 2010

Un lloc inòspit++

Hi bloggers! How’s it going? I’m super glad because today is starting a GREAT weekend! All the exams are over, and I think they’ve gone well :).
Yesterday Joan took me to a magic place in the mountain. He closed my eyes since we arrived to the place, and after taking my hands and closing my eyes he conduced me to the river.
Isn’t it wonderful?
SAM_0321 
SAM_0334
SAM_0359
Tomorrow we’re going to the Lax’n’Busto concert in Petra, I think it’s gonna be MAD! Just can’t wait for it ;).
So, hope you’ll have a nice weekend, keep on touch!
xxx
X

7 comentaris:

  1. Qué romantico!! Que envidia jajaja

    ResponElimina
  2. It looks like a very beautiful place! Nice pictures:)
    /ine

    ResponElimina
  3. it looks so amazing! love it! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina
  4. oh my! this place looks gorgeousss!!! the beach in cali definitely doesn't compare.

    ResponElimina
  5. que bonito!!y romántico!!!^^
    Besos!!
    que lo pases bien!

    ResponElimina
  6. wow, I feel homesick just by seeing these photos. lovely! It really is good to just relax and have fun after exams. you so deserve it :)

    ResponElimina
  7. Oh, que sitio más bonito!! envidia envidia!!
    besotes

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx