dimecres, 5 de maig de 2010

Sweet bones ++

 

hard_candy_32256076_320x480

hard_candy_395101257_320x480

hard_candy_429468954_320x480

hard_candy_589881321_480x320

Hi sweeties! How is it going? I was just watching some fashion news in Vogue’s page, and I’ve seen those items which I have fell in love. The nude colour is driving me crazy, This summer I’ll wear it a lot! By the flowers, of course... you know they are my must, LOL.

My day is being good, the sun is starting to shine again, but the cold won’t go and there are some clouds... At the end I’ve not done the German exam, I’ll do it on Friday with the Latin exam. Tomorrow I’ve got a difficult Catalan exam, I really hope pass it! Final exams are coming and the stress is growing.

Since June I think I’ll still mad about school, so I’ll better take it easy, and work hard!

SAM_0089

This evening I’ll have to go to the EOI to do another exam and after back home and still studying... Talk later :)

xxx

X

4 comentaris:

  1. El segundo vestido me parece lo más!
    (:

    ResponElimina
  2. que pasada el vestido amarillo
    http://olguiscloset.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
  3. nono l he visto !
    ni sabia que habia nevado tia! jajaja
    que fuerte! increible, es rallado el tiempo esta loco ultimamente!

    ResponElimina
  4. Maldita EOI...en serio, la odio jajaja

    he encontrado tu blog y lo adoro!

    te seguimos!

    B.

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx