dimarts, 11 de maig de 2010

From China, with love.

 

I just can say WOW! Have you seen the photo shoot that did Beatriz Montañez from "el intermedio" for the magazine DT?

When I’ve seen the photos I was really ... :O hahaha, she’s an amazing journalist and she has proved with these photos that a great model too.

7548-beatriz_montanez_4

7548-beatriz_montanez_5 

7548-beatriz_montanez_6

7548-beatriz_montanez_7

She’s looking like a pin-up geisha, really sexy but elegant too. I’m in love with all the clothes that she’s wearing, specially the 2nd corsé and the last dress, which colour I think is fabulous and it really looks good with her skin colour.

So, what do you think? Do you like her as a model? Am I starting to being obsessed with the China’s culture? Hum... I can’t avoid that ;)

xxx

X

19 comentaris:

  1. Yo soy muy de cambios, siempre van bien! Son preciosas las fotos:)

    xxx

    ResponElimina
  2. Me hace mucha gracia esta chica o sus cejas.. don't know! xD

    muak

    ResponElimina
  3. le pega totalmente este look por los ojos rasgados que tiene!
    bsitos

    ResponElimina
  4. ¡Qué chulas las fotos! Además me cae genial esta chica.

    Un besazo guapa.

    ResponElimina
  5. WOW is right! gorgeousss pics! i love the looks. and yes socks and crocks=yikes! haha i work for a store that carries handmade products by local artists, most things eco-friendly, and everything has a story to it. I get to do the displays there..it's a fun store!

    ResponElimina
  6. She looks like a doll... I love this editorial. Thanks for sharing! xoxo

    ResponElimina
  7. Es la Albufera de Valencia, es una especie de lago xD

    ResponElimina
  8. La verdad es que las fotos son bastante buenas. Estas chicas saben hacer de todo!

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponElimina
  9. Creo que soy la única en el mundo que no la ve guapa... pero está muy sexy en estas fotos. La última es preciosa, me encanta el vestido nude =)
    Besitos!

    ResponElimina
  10. WOOOOW! THANKS 4 UR COMENT!!!!
    UR BLOG IS TOTAAAAL! I LOVE IT! :)
    THIS PHOTOS.... AMAZING!
    FABIO XX

    ResponElimina
  11. Those two corsets are very seductive in beautiful ways. But for the dresses, I like more the last one with pretty detail on one shoulder. :)

    ResponElimina
  12. IMPRESIONANTE!!
    Esta preciosa, si señor:)
    Y el corsé y esos taconazos me FLIPAN!
    Aunque el último vestido no se queda atrás:P

    PD:Muhísimas Thanks por tu último comment guapa,
    me hacía falta la verdad!

    Muáááááásssss:)

    ResponElimina
  13. Preciosa esta editorial inspirada en las películas de Wong Kar Wai como In the Mood for Love. Ella esta impresionante!!

    ResponElimina
  14. Te sigo!
    Un besote K.

    www.photographsbym.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx