dissabte, 1 de maig de 2010

Saturday

Hi guys! This is being a cute morning. Sun, birds singing… Because this evening is the 1st of May Party! Yes, every year in my village we celebrate this day in a big way. We love partying, and lots of people from other villages use to come!

Last night me and Joan went to a concert of Obrint Pas, it was a complete destroy. I loved how the group gave all their soul on the stage. We found lot of people there that we already met, and you know, just singed and danced til’ the concert was off. In summer Lax’n’Busto and Els Pets are coming, so, I’ll be ready for it!

3265_79465962553_525037553_2179429_1977178_n

“photo from the last 1st of May”

Today I’ve found the blog of a China girl, Cindiddy, and I just fell in love with all her outfits! She’s got a very formal and sober style, and really professional photos like these:

twdaythree_03 

DSC_0342

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Are you doing something special this weekend?

xxx

X

10 comentaris:

  1. love the photos and the loooks (L)
    Hope you had a very good time!

    kiss!

    ResponElimina
  2. Me encanta el tatuaje de la espalda jaja
    un besoo

    ResponElimina
  3. Me repito, qué bien lo pasas! No sabía que se celebrara de esa forma el día 1. Gracias por la recomendación de la blogger. Ahora la miro.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponElimina
  4. Wow, April flew so fast. Now it's May already. I love your blog recommendation... she indeed is one stylish girl. xoxo

    ResponElimina
  5. interesting! may 1 i just sat at home at ice cream and watched soccer game with my bf lol

    xxjess

    ResponElimina
  6. HEY!! Thanks so much for the Feature babe. Whatever you were doing last year first of may it looked like you had a ton of fun! =D

    ResponElimina
  7. She`s got a great style, like it too

    ResponElimina
  8. wow those are all GREAT looks! i love that last one. yay for the first of may!

    and im working at a vintage/crafty store!

    ResponElimina
  9. Love the style of that girl :) yummy

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx