diumenge, 30 de maig de 2010

“Sa pedra” ROCK

 

What a weekend! I’m too tired, I’m done, I can’t even move XD! This weekend has totally been THE WEEKEND. Lot of music (all kind of it), dancing non stop, and friends all around. I was looking for party and I found party, now I just want a break...

SAM_0495 SAM_0496SAM_0500

Today is going to be a really hard study day, this week... I think I’ll die LOL. In 4 days I’ve to be tested of Greek(full course), economy, Spanish(full course) and Catalan(some units).

How the hell can I organise my time?

xxx

X

8 comentaris:

  1. Such fun pics... about time management, just list down everything that needs to be done and rate them according to priority. xoxo

    ResponElimina
  2. Gracias guapa! Que bien os lo pasais!

    xxx

    ResponElimina
  3. sounds like a pretty perfect weekend! once i heard music and dancing, i became quite jealous! haha lovely pics girl

    ResponElimina
  4. Don´t die! I think you can get through this! :)

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponElimina
  5. Qué suerte la tuya! =)
    Suerte en la recta final...
    besos!

    ResponElimina
  6. Tengo una sorpresa para ti en mi blog :)

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx