dilluns, 17 de maig de 2010

REMEMBER NOW+

 

Have you seen it? I really don’t understand it at all... But I like it!

We can’t understand everything always, isn’t right?

 

By the way, congratulations to EL BARÇA for that amazing League!

"tenim un nom que el sap tothom: BARÇA, BARÇA, BARÇA!"

Barca_falla "newspaper - El país"

This time is being a little complicated for me... I’m getting depressed because I see everyday the second year students doing their final exams and totally stressed and now they’re getting ready to deal with the selectivity, and I think Oh my god! It’s me in one year!

I mean, I’m going to go crazy, I’m totally nervous this year, that I still in first, imagine in second... Wow I can see the university closer and closer. The truth is that this year has been better than I thought, and this quarter I’m heaving the best marks of the three quarters, I’m proud of myself hahaha.

Well, I’m sorry if I don’t update, I don’t know how I’m going to be, or doing what, so hope you’ll have a really amazing week.

cats "photo from last September"

xxx

X

10 comentaris:

  1. Que chula la última foto! :)

    Yo soy del RM, pero he de reconocer que el Barça lo ha hecho muy bien y que los blancos son una panda de vagos consentidos. Hale!

    ResponElimina
  2. You will get through this... it's just a phase. Just go with the flow and do your best. Have a great week ahead! xoxo

    ResponElimina
  3. Me encanta el video y la foto es muy bonita :)

    ResponElimina
  4. =D barça!!!^^
    Besos!
    que estés bien!

    ResponElimina
  5. Love the last photo! It's so Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. :)
    Xx

    ResponElimina
  6. GRacias guapa! Creo que es el trailer mas visto en estos dias!! Y VISCA EL BARÇA!!!

    besitos

    ResponElimina
  7. Qué preciosidad de foto la última. Me encanta! El corto de Chanel me parece chulo. Lo que más me gusta es que hagan cosas originales para dar a conocer la marca!

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponElimina
  8. haha i like that 40th of may saying, too bad we can't abide by that rule here in CA!

    ResponElimina
  9. Qué chulo el video =)
    Tranquila que la selectividad no es para tanto... te darás cuenta cuando la pases el año que viene.
    Besitos

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx