diumenge, 9 de maig de 2010

Oh yesterday ++

 

DESTROY.

That word describes all night. I can’t move my neck, my foots hurts... Oh my god one of the best nights ever! I’m in love with the work of this year of the CORRELLENGUA, they’ve done it GREAT. All the concerts have been amazing, people is really cool and I had the luck that yesterday my loves came with me to the concert! I just LOVE THEM! At the end were me, Gis, Anto, Manuel and Joan.

Here you are some photos.

SAM_0378

SAM_0402

SAM_0409

SAM_0418

Today I’ll go to lunch at Alcúdia with my love, and after we’ll go for a walk at the beach :)

xxx

X

6 comentaris:

  1. cute blog! :)

    http://tempspourlamode.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
  2. ¡¡¡Muy chulas las fotos!!!

    Un besazo guapa.

    ResponElimina
  3. Hi,

    Cute blog!

    I have a new fashion blog! I would love you to have a look and be a new follower.

    Hope to see you soon.

    ResponElimina
  4. Gracias guapa! Se te ve muy enamorada!! :)

    ResponElimina
  5. Every time I stop by I think: "Cómo se lo pasa esta tia"

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx