dimarts, 4 de maig de 2010

Gettin’ mad

 

Hi guys! How’s it going? My day is being a little strange... I had two exams today, but I’ve just done one because the German teacher hadn’t come. The English exam has been easy, well, easy depending how you see it... There were questions and questions.

After, while we were coming home by bus I’ve seen snow in the mountain. Can you believe it? In May, snow in the mountain... I was totally freaking out. The truth is that this morning the weather was bitter cold, I’m wearing one shirt and two jackets. I thought I won’t wear that kind of clothes no more since next autumn.

 

SAM_0170

SAM_0158

And you know, another evening studying German... God, I hate it!

xxx

X

1 comentari:

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx