dimecres, 5 de maig de 2010

Click-click

 

SAM_0239  SAM_0250

SAM_0267     

Those pictures are from yesterday evening, while I should be studying the catalanoaragonesa crown and Ramon Llull... You know ;)

By now, I’ve passed all my exams from the EOI, I’m super glad! But next week are coming the final ones, and I’m scared.

Today another day of intensity studying, god I hate it! I really wanna be on 18th July. I WANNAAAAAA!

As you can see the weather has improved a little; this wonderful sunset is from yesterday.

SAM_0303

SAM_0307   

Enjoy your week if you can, and please, don't get stressed, with me is enough hahaha.

xxx

X

5 comentaris:

  1. You look so pretty even when stressed. Good luck on your exams. xoxo

    ResponElimina
  2. Me gusta mucho la primera, sales guapisima y la ultima es preciosa, donde es?? :)

    ResponElimina
  3. Fotos gegegenialees:)
    Guaapíísima, si señor!
    La verdad que aquí el
    tiempo está raro no, lo siguiente xD

    Muchos muchos muáás.

    ResponElimina
  4. Que pasada la última foto! me encantan los atardeceres :)

    Un beso guapa!

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx