dilluns, 3 de maig de 2010

Camera

 

Here you are some pictures of my new camera. I totally love it! It’s a samsung, and the sharpness of the photos is just amazing.

Here you are some photos that I’ve done:

SAM_0014 SAM_0024 SAM_0025

And this is the camera! It’s not pink, because at the end I’ve found this one which has better quality.

Snapshot_20100503 Snapshot_20100503_3 Snapshot_20100503_5

 

The weather today is horrible, thanks god today I’ve not had school, but anyway, this evening I’ve got to go to the EOI and do a grammar exam... I totally hate it. But lucky, this Wednesday is the last class day in the EOI, next week is exam’s week... Hope pass all my exams!

Well, talk later, I’m going to take some photos.

xxx

X

6 comentaris:

  1. Gracias guapa! Y que fotos tan bonitas:)
    xxx

    ResponElimina
  2. Me ENCANTA la segunda foto. Qué lo más!
    (:

    ResponElimina
  3. hey doll! OMG i had no idea!!! thanks so much for letting me know! =D

    (love your cam babe, and you are gorgeous, those pearly whites!)

    ResponElimina
  4. Congrats on the new camera!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx