diumenge, 2 de maig de 2010

Breakfast.

LGIM0095
The other day Joan came to my house and he surprised me with this bunch of flowers, I was super excited, I love him. I couldn’t show you the flowers the other day because some flowers were closed, but now all they are opened.
This morning I’ve woke up really angry, so I’ve prepared a huge breakfast full of calories hahaha.
LGIM0098
LGIM0100
I’ve enjoyed eating as a kid loves play with a ball :).
Today is study day… I’ve got two exams that I had last week but at the end I’ll do them on Tuesday. This evening I would like going to the cinema, but you know, there’s not time for everything and sometimes we have so sacrifice some things.
Oh god and I need a new camera, since the moment excuse me for the bad quality of the photos, I’m doing the with the phone. I’ve been looking for some one on the internet and I’ve found this one:
 JV100PFT (1) CAMARA DIGITAL FUJIFILM FINEPIX JV100
And congrats to all the MUMS that are fighting for their children every day. Because they are the really heroines on this mad world, you know, superman by their side is just a kind of fly... ;)
xxx
X

3 comentaris:

  1. Mis fotos las hago con una Olympus SP-570UZ.


    Gracias por pasarte.

    ResponElimina
  2. Qué bonita sorpresa!!
    Qué suerte :)

    ResponElimina
  3. Cielo, muchas gracias por tu comentario... tienes un blog super chulo :)

    Un besote <3

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx