dilluns, 10 de maig de 2010

Beach+

 

Hello babes! How’s it going? Mi Monday couldn’t be MORE perfect. In school have given us some marks of the last tests, and the truth is that they are good! I think that I’ll be able to go to the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona :) Well, I know that first of all I have to pass all my exams and 2nd of bax. but while I’m waiting, I can dream, not really? Tomorrow I’ve got a science exam and this evening two final exams in the EOI, but I’m not stress, I think that whatever will be, will be.

Yesterday me and Joan went to lunch at Don Vito, a pizzeria in Alcúdia. I love their pizzas! After that we went to relax at the beach, there were a little bit of wind but the temperature were perfect!

SAM_0429

 SAM_0432

By the way, have you eared the new song of Katy Perry? "California gurls"

I’m in love with it, I’m sorry I can’t update it because the video is not available, but soon :)

xxx

X

11 comentaris:

  1. Me encantan las fotos!! en serio esta muy bien todo blog :) Te sigo, vale? Un slaudo ! ;D

    ResponElimina
  2. Muy chulas las fotos, tengo muchas ganas de ir a la playa...

    Un besazo guapa.

    ResponElimina
  3. Gosh, I want to go to the beach too. And that dress is so fabulous. xoxo

    ResponElimina
  4. Qué bonitas fotos. Sobre todo la primera :)

    ResponElimina
  5. thank you so much for your comment!

    xoxo

    http://tempspourlamode.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
  6. thanks so much for the comment! i love that dress, it's gorgeous
    i just became a follower of your blog! <3

    xoxoxo
    thevixenmix,blogspot.com

    ResponElimina
  7. That dress is so perfect for summer!

    ResponElimina
  8. cute pics! that dress is adorable! love the beach1

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx