dijous, 1 d’abril de 2010

Summer time… and the livin’ is easy +++

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkhxRTMwM0U5M3hHYmM2QTBzT1JGd3cAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ
I just can’t wait for summer, don’t you?
I’ve started to do some lists with all the things that I need. Do you like the selection for beach that I’ve done? I’m just loving the pink bikini! Is just so lovely…
Well at the end holiday! I was waiting it for so long, and i’m on it!
This evening I’m going with my ARIADNA to the city spend the evening and she gotta buy something, so I think that I’ll really enjoy her company.
At night, JOAN, JOAN, JOAN. We’ll go to see the processions because today is Holy Thursday, and we gotta go.
Tomorrow is old class dinner. Can’t wait for it! I’ll inform you in other post about what I’m doing this weekend, but you can be sure that everyday is full!
xxx
Xisca

10 comentaris:

  1. wow, love those blue pair os swimwear, far right ;)

    ResponElimina
  2. Ays, a ver si este verano me hago con un bikini de estos con volantitos. Que bonitos son! :)

    Un beso guapa

    ResponElimina
  3. Me encanta el collage! La primavera es mi estación favorita. El verano es cosa a parte :) Muaa

    ResponElimina
  4. so loving you're summer list! i'm getting more and more excited for summer. i really like that pink ruffly suit. and i love the title to this post.. that song is my fave. :)

    ResponElimina
  5. Hi dear :) thank you very much for your comment in my blog :)

    kiss from Portugal***

    márcia*

    ResponElimina
  6. Que ganas de Veranoo!!
    Me encanta el bikini marinero
    & el de topos blancos:)

    PD:Muchísimas por tu comment;)
    Te.sigo!

    Muáaaaaaaaa:)

    ResponElimina
  7. I love the outfits you chose... the bikinis are so cute and the cover-ups are perfect. Have fun at the beach. xoxo

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx