dimarts, 6 d’abril de 2010

SANT VICENÇ 10’ + EXCURSIÓ LA TALAIA

DSC00988
Yesterday It was Sant Vicenç and there were party in Muro. We went there since 16 to 24. Too tired! But anyway we had fun fun fun! A lot of people, some tequila, good music… And today is the DAY. Today we’re gonna have the biggest party of all the Eastern… EL COCÓ!
One night full of friends and love and dance! There are gonna be some pubs with different kind of music (that’s what I love more, because I can’t stand being in the same pub with the same music all nigh, specially if it’s house).
So TELL ME ABOUT YOUR EASTERN! I really hope this is being cool!
Plus, I gotta show you some photos from the excursion that I did the other day with Joan to La Talaia d’Alcúdia. It’s an excursion of 1’30 min, climb a mountain, and finally in the top you can find some old old old houses in ruins. The view is breathtaking, I really recommend it if you someday come to Mallorca.
  DSC00937
DSC00966
DSC00964
DSC00962
DSC00956
DSC00951
DSC00944     
DSC00938
Xxx
Xisca

6 comentaris:

  1. What a lovely view... I wish I can visit the place too. You are so pretty Xisca. xoxo

    ResponElimina
  2. Pero qué bien os lo pasais! :)
    y que pasada de coche.

    Muchas gracias cielo! ya me tocaba hacer un viajecito la verdad, jeje. Un besote

    ResponElimina
  3. Unas fotos super dulces, me encantan!
    Un beso!

    ResponElimina
  4. that is the most gorgeous view i've ever seen! so jealous! And im going to school for fashion design.. thanks for your sweet comments :)

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx