diumenge, 4 d’abril de 2010

MAGIC ++

LGIM0083
LGIM0084
LGIM0088   
LAST NIGHT
Hi beloved bloggers! What’s up?
Are you enjoying your holidays? Mine are being really cool. Yesterday evening me and Joan went to practice some sport. We played basketball and a little bit tennis. After went to dinner in a Mexican restaurant, I ate “burritos” and Joan “tacos”. I love Mexican food, it’s just delicious, and a little bit spicy! Finally we went to Alcudia to have fun all night. First, a little bit of Garito, full as always, and finally MAGIC. I’ve never been after in Magic. It’s a disco of two floors. The top has got the shape of a triangle, like a pyramid, is really cute!
Today maybe we’re going to Alaró, because there are party too, or maybe we’re going to the cinema… I really don’t know. I’m too tired of yesterday! Well, talk later :).
xxx
Xisca

Have a happy Easter!

12 comentaris:

  1. What a fun weekend! Happy Easter Xisca! xoxo

    ResponElimina
  2. glad you're having fun. i like the first photo a lot :)

    ResponElimina
  3. Yo nunca he ido a un Mexicano! esta semana iré a ver Remember Me :)

    Espero que estés disfrutnado mucho!

    ResponElimina
  4. Demà Sant Vicenç? :) jajaja
    I love youuu

    ResponElimina
  5. Mis vacaciones fuera de serie! :D

    ResponElimina
  6. how fun you went to a disco! that's amazing!
    thanks for the comment(:

    xoxoxo
    thevixenmix.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina
  7. looks like fun going to this disco :) have fun girl!

    ResponElimina
  8. Yo estoy recuperandome de mis vacas¡¡

    ResponElimina
  9. Lovely photos!!!
    Yo estoy cn la depre
    post-vacacional aún:(


    muáaaaas,muáaas&muáaaas!

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx