dimecres, 7 d’abril de 2010

COCÓ.

 

 

TnKZbOB0s-A_Zv8aAVq.0 YGhSbHIKBVku7hBItFxQ.0 QWHdCe0DY34f31EYshkf.0 krtYkwgqTBistbLPvZ7X.0

FmhqVN2iM4cC9qCQok-.0

1gGnkvSMCHSOJSFqfdk0.0  0Ss42LC_bi3xp97xU5mH.0

kV1z87etuLITGIfwvGNt.0

So amazing party!

Today has been a relax day. I’ve been all day just taking it easy. I woke up at 13.35 and at 16’00 I’ve gone to Lloseta to go for a walk in “es COCÓ”.

After i’ve gone home again and slept a little bit. I’ve prepared dinner and Joan came to dinner, he said he loved it! But you know, boyfriends and mothers will never hate what you do, LOL.

Tomorrow another excursion with Joan, and I’ll start to study again cuz holidays are ending and I really need to put on the move again.

So, you’re back to work, or just still enjoying holidays?

xxx

Xisca

4 comentaris:

  1. JAJJA! Me recuerda a mis años universitarios. Hacíamos las misma payasadas con los coches. I am glad you had fun!
    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponElimina
  2. Totals ses fotos! jajaja
    T'ho vares passar bé ehh!

    ResponElimina
  3. wow, looks like so much fun. you're lookin' very stylish :)

    ResponElimina
  4. Se nota que lo pasásteis genial^^
    Me he enamorado de las gafas Ray Ban turquesas:)
    Photos geniales!!!

    xxx-Marinna.

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx