dilluns, 26 d’abril de 2010

260410 ++

Hi sweeties! How are you? I’m totally heat dead. Here in the island the summer burn and the wind is nonexistent. Because of that I thought that reading some fashion magazine and a good article about summer, I could refresh a little bit.
I’ve found this new trend that is going to be really comfortable for us: mini Bermuda! I’m totally mad for it, I can’t see the moment to go and buy one.
 fendi_mode_large_qualite_es
jil_sander_mode_large_qualite_es
 
So lovelies! Well, I’ve to go, I’ve got EOI, I’ve to study for some exams and do some works for school… Hope you enjoy the rest of the week!
xxx
Xisca

10 comentaris:

  1. I love hot pants too! Here, In Seville they're the best bottom for the hot summer!
    xx

    ResponElimina
  2. M'encanten ses blanques! :)
    ja no se res de tu! Love u

    ResponElimina
  3. buen blog! =)
    http://squareoffivetops.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
  4. This is definitely a welcome treat for summer... I love it. xoxo

    ResponElimina
  5. Me encantan las bermudas para el veranito¡¡

    ResponElimina
  6. M'encanten! I el blog també :) Un petó

    ResponElimina
  7. oh, talk to me about heat. it's terrible here in Thailand. really! but anyway, thanks for sharing these inspirations :)

    ResponElimina
  8. me encanta el blanco! Gracias por tu comentario y responder a las preguntas de lo de la altura, lo explicaste muy bien y nos sirvió mucho a mi amiga y a mi, un besito!:)

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx