diumenge, 21 de març de 2010

Evening in Palma

 

DSC00918

DSC00914 

DSC00927

DSC00928

DSC00925

 

Yesterday was a very funny day. We had to go to Alcampo to buy a new target for the camera of Joan, so we went and after we went to Decathlon to buy other things. We decided to go for a short walk in the Passeig Marítim, and everywhere we were looking at, was full of lights, little lights (which I love).

We singed and danced and jumped and BRR… It was a magic evening :).

After, when we came back we went to dinner in Pub P-dal, the meal was delicious, as always. Lately, coming back home, we were starting heaving a little stomach-ache, so we couldn’t go to the party, and I felt really bad for it because I was wishing it with all my soul…

But at the end, the important thing is that he was beside me, like always.

And today a little bit of cinema, what are you doing today?

xxx

Xisca

21 comentaris:

  1. The photos speak for themselves... it's like looking at a beautiful love story. xoxo

    ResponElimina
  2. si, al final hi varem anar una estoneta. No va estar malament ;)

    I miss you babe

    ResponElimina
  3. Hem faria molta ilusió anar a EEUU però a sebre quan podre... jaja ara no crec q estic amb es carnet de cotxo i bfff...! caríssim!

    Per cert m'encanten ses fotos ^^

    ResponElimina
  4. Great photos! The last one is so so cute.

    ResponElimina
  5. That's cool that you have a similar shirt. We don't have Zara where I am (I wish me did, it makes me sad). The one I'm wearing is an Australian brand called Bardot.

    ResponElimina
  6. just study! weekend is all party but sunday's afternoon we get depressed! XD

    ResponElimina
  7. nice blog¡¡¡


    i follow U


    follow<3¿



    xoxo

    ResponElimina
  8. Moltes gracies per comentar :)
    jo tambe et segueixo!!

    xxx

    ResponElimina
  9. ooohh que fotos tan bonitas! hoy toca relax!! jeje

    ResponElimina
  10. Me encanta como sales!
    Me encantó el viaje que hice a Mallorca hace un par de años, es preciosa!

    with love :)

    ResponElimina
  11. pedazo de blog ,precioso en serio.
    me encanta asi que te sigo.. un besito.

    ResponElimina
  12. que guaay!
    me ha gustado mogollón,
    eres geniaal!

    ResponElimina
  13. WOW! Amazing pictures. And you are soooo beautiful :) xx

    ResponElimina
  14. beautiful pics! Thanks so much for your comment and for following! :) That's pretty funny that you could tell I was from CA.. you should definetly come visit!

    ResponElimina
  15. awwwwww lovely photos you have here! ;()

    ResponElimina
  16. Que bonita es la catedral! :)

    Un beso cielo

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx