diumenge, 28 de març de 2010

ELEKTRIKKK ++

 

Ariadna's

Hello people! How are you? I’m totally happy because of this weekend. On Friday I went to Ariadna’s birthday party and we really had tremendously fun! I saw some friends that hadn’t seen since long time ago, and I fell in love with them again :) Too much laughs, too much good environment… What else can I wish?

On saturday my love came to my house to have lunch, PIZZA! In the evening we went to see a football match (CIDE 2-XILVAR 2), and after we came back home because we wanted to go to see the VIACRUCIS, while the Barça-Mallorca were playing and later, running home to see the end of the match, LOL.

In the night a little bit of Alcudia, and came home early.

Today a little bit of cinema with some friends and MONDAY again…

So, you’re heaving a nice weekend?

xxx

8 comentaris:

  1. És tant bona aquesta foto..
    T'estim :)

    ResponElimina
  2. Se nota que lo pasaste genial :)

    1 besazo Xisca!

    ResponElimina
  3. Lo pasaste bien verdad? me alegro :)
    tu blog es encantador!

    ResponElimina
  4. Such a cute post! Friends mean the world to me too!

    ResponElimina
  5. Me encantta el blog:)
    Super original!
    Te sigo,pásate & si te gustta,
    HAZLO tú tb:)

    XOXO**

    -Marinna.

    ResponElimina
  6. bon cap de setmana! jo tampoc em puc queixar gaire... ara una setmana que... no serà gens llarga!
    xxx

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx