dissabte, 20 de març de 2010

CAMPANET ++

 

LGIM0062

LGIM0065

Last night I had really fun! At the end, we went to the QUINTOS DE CAMPANET, and have fun! There were not techno or house, there were ROCK! Wow just amazing :). I really hate going to all the parties and that all the music would be pum pum pum pum all the time, it gives me head-ache… We found there my loves Anto, Mag and Gis, and we really laugh a lot because there was a drunk guy that was following them all the time and making photos hahaha.

And today a bit of evening with my ladies plus night in Lloseta, isn’t it? Party non stop please, cuz this weekend I need the biggest breath of all my life.

Have a nice Saturday sweeties!

xxx

Xisca

7 comentaris:

  1. Pass the day great (:

    with love :)

    ResponElimina
  2. hi girl! is that you and your man? cute couple ;) glad you had fun.

    ResponElimina
  3. Xisca, la ilustración la hizo mi amigo Eric. Si te ha gustado y quieres ver más visita su blog:
    http://adoptshoes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ResponElimina
  4. Holaa :) me ha gustado muchiisiimo :) tienes un blog genial!
    te sigo! un besazo

    ResponElimina
  5. disfrutaloo!

    y gracias x comentar :)

    XOXO brittany and cassie

    (L)

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx