divendres, 19 de març de 2010

Caipirinha

5141_100469662553_525037553_2511646_3488458_n

DSC00587 

 

God I miss the summer and those pretty moments just as the ones from the photo.

It was made in the pub ROYAL on Sant Joan’s eve. We drunk caipirinha, we laugh a lot, and just spent one of our best moments. I wanna come backkk!!!!! :)

Today is friday. May tonight I’m going to the QUINTOS DE CAMPANET, a party made for the guys that this year are becoming eighteen, tomorrow party in Binissalem, and at night in Lloseta there’s a concert.

Hope you’ll have a nice weekend.

xxx

xisca

 

 

P.D: congrats DAD (L) Loveeu

1 comentari:

  1. ¡¡¡muchas gracias por los ánimos!!!

    parece que tienes un montón de planes en mente...eso siempre está bien....

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx