dissabte, 6 de febrer de 2010

Welcome to paradise ++

 

This morning we went to play some fronton, and when we get tired, we went for a walk. Suddenly I’ve thought about the sea, and I said: “take me to the sea!”. He just looked at me with a strange face and said: “to the beach? NOW? OK.

And we have gone to the beach! So beautiful. I think I’ve never seen the sea as pretty as today. So clean and quiet water… In the summer it’s horrible cuz of the rubbish of the tourism… Really hate it!

LGIM0003j

 

LGIM0004m

 

LGIM0005m

 

LGIM0006m 

LGIM0011

 

LGIM0012

We've gotten into the water, was really cold, but anyway we wanted to swim, LOL.

xxx

xisca

1 comentari:

  1. Oh, I quite love the photograph of you sitting in the sand - you look beautiful! Now I want to take a trip to the beach!! :)

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx